GEOSTUD was set up in 2001 and its fields of activity are:
- studies and geotechnical surveys for infrastructure (civilian constructions, roads, bridges, railroads)
- hydrotechnical constructions
- consolidation of the weak foundation lands and the earth flows stabilization
- programmes studies and environment strategies
- impact studies upon the environment
- monitoring the environment elements and balances
You can also find here the Geosynthetics Central Laboratory, the Roads Laboratory (GTF, MBM, B, BA, BP, VNCEC, ANCFD, MD, D, RAILROAD profiles) and the Chemistry and Environment Laboratory (WATER, AIR, SOIL, NOISE profiles).